How do I submit a photo to my dog?
Upload your photo to a hosting sevice such as flickr, Picasa, or even Facebook. 3. Include your dog’s name and breed, your first name and hometown, and a caption for the photo….Method #2:
- Make sure your photo is not larger than 1M.
- Email the photo directly to [email protected].
How do professional puppies take pictures?
- Shoot from eye level. Use a helper to keep him away from the lens.
- Camera settings. Use a wider angle. Keep a telephoto on hand for more distant shots.
- The light. Shoot outdoors in natural light.
- Give him time to play. Wait for him to slow down a little.
- Don’t expect to much. Let your subject lead the way.
Is KingPet legit?
KingPet has a consumer rating of 3.36 stars from 65 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. KingPet ranks 26th among Dogs sites.
How do I enter my dog in a photo contest?
To enter, visit aaa.com/PetTravel (“Website”), go to the Photo Contest entry link, and follow the online instructions to submit a digital photo of your pet and complete the entry process.
How do you caption a photo?
8 Steps to Writing Perfect Photo Captions
- What Is a Good Caption for a Picture?
- Choose a Photo Caption That Fits the Platform.
- Use a Conversational Tone and Present Tense.
- Decide on the Purpose of Your Caption.
- Know Who Your Audience Is.
- Identify the Main People in Your Photo.
- Use a Quote or Lyrics Wisely.
Can you take flash photos of puppies?
Using most camera flashes and monolights on dogs are perfectly safe. In fact, flash light is much safer and substantially less powerful than even natural light. Flash may temporarily disorient a subject and cause spots to appear before their eyes.
How do you take pictures of puppies for sale?
How to Photograph Puppies
- Use Natural Light.
- Let the Puppy Play Before You Begin.
- Let the Puppy Guide the Shoot.
- Have an Assistant Set Up the Shots.
- Lower Yourself to the Puppy’s Eye Level.
- Use a Long Lens.
- Be Patient When Striving for That Perfect Photo.
- Grab the Puppy’s Attention Sparingly.
Is Bidiboo a safe site?
Bidiboo is a website with a contest for kids of all ages. Bidiboo is run by a New York and Paris-based company and is a safe site to use according to websites such as Scam Advisor, however some have complained that the ability to buy votes or bonuses makes the contest unfair.
What is photo caption example?
Captions: Captions are the little “headlines” over the “cutlines” (the words describing the photograph). See example. Cutlines: Cutlines (at newspapers and some magazines) are the words (under the caption, if there is one) describing the photograph or illustration. See example.