- 1 How do you use detailed in a sentence?
- 2 What is another way of saying very detailed?
- 3 What does too detailed mean?
- 4 What is a detailed description?
- 5 What’s another word for not detailed?
- 6 What is a detail example?
- 7 What is an example of evidence?
- 8 Is being too detailed a weakness?
- 9 What is an example of being detail oriented?
How do you use detailed in a sentence?
detailed in a sentence
- We do have some pretty clear detailed pictures of Jupiter here.
- He declined to make any detailed comment, citing the investigations.
- A Busnoys motet combines beautifully detailed textures with vaulting architectural designs.
- His searing words and eyes detailed a long-sought mutiny.
What is another way of saying very detailed?
OTHER WORDS FOR detailed 1 involved, complex, complicated. 2 itemized, particularized; exhaustive, thorough, comprehensive.
What does too detailed mean?
characterizing a person who relies too much on academic learning or who is overly concerned with minor details, rules or formalisms. Ex: Our company doesn’t like to deal with this work supervisor because they say he’s too draconian and quite pedantic.
What is a detailed description?
A description of events that covers every single thing that happened is an example of a detailed description. adjective. 3. 2. Characterized by attention to detail and thoroughness of treatment.
What’s another word for not detailed?
What is the opposite of detailed?
What is a detail example?
A detail is defined as an individual fact or feature, or is a small or minor part of something, or a small group of people assigned to a specific task. When you look at a large painting and notice the tiny little hands of one of the people in the painting, this is an example of noticing the detail of the painting.
What is an example of evidence?
Evidence is defined as something that gives proof or leads to a conclusion. The suspect’s blood at the scene of a crime is an example of evidence. The footprints in the house are an example of evidence that someone came inside. Her curiosity is evidenced by the number of books she owns.
Is being too detailed a weakness?
Being detail-oriented is typically a good thing, but if you’re someone who tends to spend too much time on the specifics of a project, it could also be considered a weakness.
What is an example of being detail oriented?
Part of being detail-oriented is ensuring you have a complete understanding of the task you’re working on. Example: “I use a variety of tools and strategies to make sure I stay on task during projects. I keep my calendar up to date with important due dates and meetings to make sure I hit all of my milestones.